Sunday 17 June 2012

Hand to Keyboard

Wow. Its been a while between drinks. Almost a month since I penned my last blog post.

Got things going on in my life right now though. Im rolling as solo as I have been for a while. Really trying to bury myself in my work and this filming gig to forget about things that aren't easily forgotten. I need to remember what being alone is all about I reckon.

Anyways this blog isn't about a physco-analysis of my life, as much as I want to tell everyone who reads this blog about it. Hahaha. Haven't had much positivity flowing from the ocean either. She just hasn't been happy lately. Howling onshore winds, followed by more howling onshore winds, followed by 1ft off swell. This obviously heralds the beginning of the Western Australian winter. Ohhh how we all rejoice!!!

Aside from that, Scott Rigby, Nick Perry, Finnegan and myself made a quick trip to the Clop doctor a couple of weekends ago. Notorious for being out to hurt anyone and everyone that rides her, the boys put in a fine showing. Though a little slow and maybe a fraction small there is always a couple down there to be had. Perry took one for the team, cutting his feet up getting sucked over on one of the half onshore bombs of the day while Scotty and Lewy managed to snag a couple each before we pulled the pin. Oh and did I happen to mention we took four on my ski. Lewy standing on the back. Haha. Never again!!

Anyways. Stay tuned, some pretty big plans in the woodwork. I think a land of Coronas and Cocaine is calling my name. Hahaha just joking but really keep an eye on this space. What will be will be....

Stricko
The Doctor
Riggers


No comments:

Post a Comment