Monday 1 October 2012

Hype

Hype..... What even is Hype...?!! Do I really care if this project possess hype...? Was there even any to begin with...? Am I slow in releasing this video...? The answer to these questions is a resounding No. I will release this project when I feel I have enough of what I define as watchable footage. The release date could be in 2 years it could be in a few months. Patience is required. The deeper I venture into the filming of this project the higher standards I set myself. Thus in each session it becomes harder and harder to gain what I feel is required both for pleasurable viewing and personal satisfaction.... 

Anyways, Im over that bullshit. Heres a couple from a recent trip. James Kates again playing host. Blackrock providing for me and some mates. Pretty good weekend over all. Quick in and out. Just the way I like it in Sydney. The place is chaos on another level.

Stay tuned, Wont be as long between blog posts again. Ive been busy so there's more to come shortly!

Stricko

Benny

Katesy

Putty

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment