Sunday 1 April 2012

Red Sky In The Morning, Sailors Warning.

First you may ask...

Was it pumping? Yes, would be answer it was pumping. As good as it gets really.

Then the question would possibly arise...

Did you sink your ski & how the hell did it happen....? My response, Yes, I sunk my ski & I have no fucking idea how it happened! 

So basically, I sunk my $15 grand ski. 2km in the middle of the ocean. Swam in with the Stoke Machine - James Kates. We were packing ourselves. I don't know if many of you have ventured out that far, in the conditions we were in, but I can tell you it isn't pretty. Scary as fuck really. Solid 10 to 15ft ocean. Howling offshores and whites the size of small buses. It was hectic to say the least. 

Anyways, it happened. Im over it. Its insured, life goes on. I didn't happen to mention that we scored. Jason Finlay, Peirre, Jatesy (James Kates), Blaz daddy, myself, barclay and gurns. Job Done.

Heres a couple. Enjoy, 

Woo

Stricko

Oh that Clip is still coming. Fuck.


Blazen It Up.

$15grand - Gone

Lunas - Look alike

The Last Gasp... Served Me Well

No comments:

Post a Comment