Wednesday 29 February 2012

Hawaiian Departure

Well, things look like there starting to wrap up here on the Northshore. Everyone seems to be changing their flights, swells look like they are beginning to swing east & there's a general consenseus to get the hell out of Hawaii before you are driven mad flicking threw TV channels, creeping Facebook and some sort of crazy madhouse boredom sets in!

Reflecting on my month in Hawaii, I'm pretty amped on how things have turned out. I'm positive that a good Hawaii section is on the cards for the video, although I don't want to make an promises. The video is still in its infant stage and there are plenty more sessions to come before Waylo and I sit down and start looking at how things are going to be pieced together. 

Pipe has provided this year and hopefully there's still time for one more swell this afternoon or tomorrow before I fly out Tuesday morning. I'm going to miss this place and have some fond memories of my first year on the rock!

Cook Islands here we come! 

Aloha,

Stricko



Amaury Rocky Point

Ben Player Arvo Pipe Gold

Pipeline 

Sam Bennett Flipping

No comments:

Post a Comment